Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Newlyweds


Chocolate covered bride and groom

My mother got married last night. Bill and my Cindy have been together nearly five years, and they couldn't be happier.

Bliss

Since Jill is leaving in a month for the peace corps, the wedding was only two weeks after they announced their engagement. My mother's boss even asked if she was pregnant, or if there was some other reason for a shotgun wedding.

Neither Bill, nor Cindy wanted a big wedding, so it was a simple ceremony, in their backyard, with dinner, wine and cake afterwards.

Chocolate sin

The chocolate cake was so rich, but delicious, but my favorite was the amaretto cream white cake.

The wedding was so sweet and simple. I'm so happy for my mother, and Jill and I were glad to be a part of it.

Of course, there was plenty of silliness during the day.


Like mother, like daughters

Dean was there, as well as my new extended family.

Love

1 comment:

  1. Goo sent me the link to the kodak album, great pics! Love the silliness.

    Your hair is so shiny and pretty, you bitch! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails