Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

FO: Grass cabled hat

My second finished object for Project Spectrum:

Details: Groovy Cabled Tuque, by Mimi Fautley
Yarn: Knitpicks Wool of the Andes, Grass, just under 1 skein
Needles: Size 7 circular
Time: One week
Recipient: perhaps a gift, not sure yet
Thoughts: With this project, I finally learned how to cable without a cable needle. I resisted learning this technique, as I felt like it was cheating, but with so many cables per row, it was a necessity in this hat.

1 comment:

  1. Cabling without a cable needle is the best. After knitting up a Koolhaas with a cable needle, I vowed never to use one again! Your hat looks fab. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails