Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

So.much.fabric

For the first time this year, I went to the Quilt Show here in Houston. I went twice, once on preview night with Rhonda and Julie, and then Saturday, Julie and I went for round two. I was astounded by the beautiful quilts on display (I took a few pictures, but most of them were not to be photographed), but let's be honest. I was mainly there to buy more fabric.

Hello, my name is Jacey, and I have a fabric addiction. Here's (most) of what I bought this weekend:

Quilt Show Fat Quarters

Quilt Show Fat Quarters

Tula Pink Ladybugs
I scored more Tula Pink Ladybugs! These are hard to come by.

Fat quarters from the Quilt Show

Quilt Show Finds


/end fabric addition transmission

10 comments:

  1. wow, that's a lot of fabric! it looks gorgeous. i'm so jealous that you got to go to a show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much awesome fabric!! Can't wait to see what you sew up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great haul! Love the color combos you've got going on, and how great to find some of those ladybugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fabric - I keep seeing the hawaiian prints - and think about you. Looking forward to starting something with the purple you bought ME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I love your color choices. Be sure to show us all what you make with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowza...you've made some beautiful choices. Looking forward to seeing how you use this in the future. BTW--what's worse is having a fabric addiction but only sewing maybe once a year! I can't help it, I love pretty fabric...and someday I will have time to sew more I know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's all so pretty, and coordinates so well together. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I am dying to go to that quilt show. You got some AMAZING fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply gorgeous! I love how they're each individually wrapped. How can one resist?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, my name is weezalana, and I want all of Jacey's fabric stash collection...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails