I'm hoping to work on it over the holiday weekend. The only mod I've made is to decrease a few border stitches. The sock seemed like it was going to be a little too loose on me, but that will mean a heel modification as well, since those extra stitches are needed. I'll figure it out as I go along, I suppose.
In other progress news, I managed to finish the back of my Gray Skies Cardigan and I've started a sleeve. The sleeve seems very wide to me, but I'm going to check my gauge and trust the pattern. I can always give it a wider seam if it's not to my liking.
I've also been working on some holiday potholders for coworker gifts (and a few extra). I just need to finish the quilting and bind them. Pictures to follow soon!