Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

FO: Churned

I had a second quilt pattern published in Quilt Now, issue 5.

Churn dash blocks are a dear favorite of mine, and I just love how scrappy this version is.

I chose a limited palette but used a heavy bundle of different prints from the stash.

I quilted it with simple wavy lines, and used the solid corners for a little arc action.

I can't wait for this one to come home.

You can still find Issue 5 of Quilt Now at Pink Castle Fabrics and Fat Quarter Shop in the states!

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I like your version alot. I'm fond of the scrappy yet limited palette...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I like your version alot. I'm fond of the scrappy yet limited palette...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your take on the churn dash, so clever elongating it! And the limited scrappy palette is gorgeous!! Beautiful work, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave a little cheer when I saw this in the mag! I love how you make the classic churn dash your own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! And the colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Jacey! Look at you getting all these designs in print!! Really beautiful colors on this and I love the effect of the solid square on each corner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful palette and congrats on the publication! (sjn821 on Rav)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how short and squat these are!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails