Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

FO: Friedlander Josephine

You might already know that I am awful at documenting my finished garments.

FO: Josephine blouse in Friedlander lawn

This Josephine blouse is my third, but I haven't shared the first two here. After seeing Jeni's first Josephine, I felt inspired to try the pattern. All three of mine are sleeveless, and so wearable. I got a chance to use the new Friedlander Lawn for this one (and I have a pair of City Gym Shorts waiting to be sewn from of the leftovers!).


Photo credit Carolyn Friedlander

I actually have a shot of me wearing it (at quilt market), alongside my pal Jemellia in matching fabric! We joked that the only time it's cool to wear the same fabric is when you're among crafters and sewists!

One of my goals for next year is to be better about getting photos of my finished garments (or more specifically, of me wearing them!).

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful garment! I love the fabric, the pattern and how it looks on you! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails