Pages

Monday, February 20, 2017

FO: Skinny Triangles

FO: Skinny Triangles

I love how I bragged in this post about how fast I finished the quilt top. And then it sat for over a year before I quilted it.
Whatever. It's done! And now it lives with my nephew!

WIP: Skinny triangles

I started with a happy pile of fabric, including Rain Walk prints and lots of other favorites in (mainly) primary colors. I added in a few improv elements, playing on the triangle theme.

Skinny Triangles quilt top

Skinny Triangles

When I started this quilt, my nephew didn't exist yet.

A post shared by Jacey (@jaceynotjc) on

As I finished it up in January, it felt like the perfect choice for him, and my sister agrees.

FO: Skinny Triangles

3 comments:

  1. I like this ALOT, and I'd say, perfect timing! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out awesome! Such sweet colors for a little boy. And so many fun prints for him to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky nephew! Great job - wonderful colors and love the touch of blue!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails