Pages

Monday, October 29, 2018

FO: Wonky crosses

I've always loved the wonky cross block. It's fun to make, and when the block is multiplied, I just love the effect. I shared a free pattern over on Robert Kaufman in 2015 here if you want! Elliott's good friend (whom I just met last weekend) and his wife are having their first child.

FO: Wonky Plus

I made this quilt for her, and I hope they love it! I used a favorite color palette (similar to this pairing, lots of good fabrics, and a couple of Heather Ross unicorns from a large scrap.

I even busted out my rusty free-motion quilting skills.

Dutch Label Shop

This picture from my last post give you a close-up of the quilting. And it's the first project to receive my new labels!

FO: Wonky Plus

As usual, scrappy back.
Finished size is 42" x 48".

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails