Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

FO: Sunnyside Cowl

Talk about instant gratification.

Details:

Darkside Cowl, by Sarah Fama (free pattern on Ravelry)
Yarn: Malabrigo Worsted, Snow Bird, approx. 170 yards
Needle: Size 7, KP circular
Time: 3 weeks
Recipient: my grandmother
Thoughts: I finished this cowl in two knitting sessions. It's very cozy, and the variegated Malabrigo is a great complement to the rib and welt stitch design. I would use this again for another gift, although I don't think I'm really the cowl type. I'm pleased to have a nice offering for my grandmother at Christmas. I believe she'll really enjoy it.
As for the yarn, I don't really have to repeat myself on the joys of Malabrigo, do I? Even my boyfriend now knows the name of my favorite yarn, and that's saying something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails