Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Stash enhancement by trade

These three skeins of yarn came to me by trade on ravelry, in exchange for some stash I've had for at least a year, maybe longer.

MadelineTosh Sock

My favorite, a skein of MadelineTosh Tosh Sock in the Scarlet colorway. I've never used this yarn (but recently purchased another skein as well, in the Mourning Dove colorway). It feels squishy soft, and I'm looking forward to trying it.

DIC Smooshy

DIC Smooshy

Two skeins of Dream in Color Smooshy sock yarn, in the Velvet Port and In Vino Veritas (great name) colorways. This is another yarn I've never used before.

Sorry for the lack of posts around these parts. I do have some things to share, but time, that's the tricky part!

I'm hoping to have some craft time this weekend, and I've got a new knitting project to share, as well as a (nearly) finished object.

I've been thoroughly enjoying the cool nights here in Houston (all week, lows in the sixties!). Welcome, autumn!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for stash enhancement! Those are all gorgeous colours, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you're in a red phase right now. ;) I'm jealous of your autumn weather. It's in the freakin' 90s right now (it hit over 100 earlier this week).

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails