With this table runner, I started on the wrong foot by not using enough safety pins to fasten my quilt sandwich. Because of this, my fabric puckered at some intersections. I also wasn't really sure where to begin, so my quilting at the beginning was really random, and I was dissatisfied with the process.
After setting the table runner in time out for, I think it was at least a month, I came back to it with a better understand of the quilting process (thanks to my little holiday potholders). I finished the remaining quilting, as well as the binding process in just one afternoon.
The binding (which I love doing, by the way!) is Kona Cotton in Emerald. It's a great compliment to the aqua and orange fabrics I chose. The back (not shown) is just strips of the same fabrics sewn together (including some of the solid Kona Stone strips).
I like how the table runner turned out.
Again, it's not perfect, but I made it.
On to the quilt!!