Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

FO: Mustang apron

Thanks for your kind words on my Grenada photos. I'm sure I'll share a few more in the next few weeks. I whipped up a quick project this weekend, when my Cotton + Steel preorder arrived from Pink Castle. I decided to immediately cut into it. I've got a lot of projects in the works, so a larger project just isn't possible right now. But this apron gave me the gratification I needed!

It's a gift for Amanda, since she's vending at both LeakyCon and DragonCon very soon. You may remember this one I made for myself when I participated in a craft fair. The pattern is from Ruby Star Wrapping. For Amanda's, I used two Cotton + Steel prints, and I included the selvage:

I thought the message that Melody Miller used was very fitting for Amanda. I know she will be successful at her conventions!

4 comments:

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails