Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Geranium in Grenada

While in Grenada, I got the chance to photograph Adelaide in her Geranium dress that I made last year.

I made the 12-18 month size, and at 18 months, she is still getting lots of wear out of it. Seeing her in it made my heart sing. She's such a sweet kiddo.

In other Geranium news, Alison Glass has featured several projects made with her new Field Day fabric, including the Geranium dress I made for spring market. You should check out the post, as she's giving away a fat quarter bundle and an Aurifil box!

3 comments:

  1. Precious! Love the dress and the sweetie wearing it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Geranium! I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Красивые фотографии. Прелестная девочка!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails