Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Kitty mini quilt swap

I never shared this, but I have been participating in a fun swap! It's the kitty mini quilt swap, hosted by Felice. I've just finished up my mini, and am sending it off to my partner. Here's a picture of the top before I quilted it:

I want to keep it, which is always a good indication of success! And check out the goods I received, from what the bobbin!

Grumpy cat mini!

She sent me an amazing grumpy cat mini, from the paper-pieced pattern by sew what sherlock, and so many fun extras! I especially adore the little pins and pincushion. Those pins!

It's been awhile since I've participated in a swap like this, but it's been really fun!

2 comments:

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails