Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

FO: Adelaide

A few months back, I had a quilt pattern published in Quilt Now.
This was such an exciting achievement for me, and I really have no excuse as to why I'm just now sharing it here.

It's a fun and bright nine-patch quilt, and I used some very favorite prints to make a scrappy, happy quilt.

I quilted it in a simple crosshatch, and used my top-three favorite Joel Dewberry herringbone in navy for the binding.

It's backed in other stash favorites; I just love a scrappy quilt back.

Have a lovely week, friends!

12 comments:

  1. congratulations! I was very slow to blog my QN contribution too. your quilt is wonderful. love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot!! Perfect colors! Congrats on being famous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Jacey! I'm gonna have to hunt down that issue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! And I love the navy/lime/neutral color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I love that palette! Navy/lime/aqua is one I'm definitely a fan of. (That's probably not a secret.) This is gorgeous, and congratulations on getting it into a magazine! :D
    BTW, what does FO stand for?

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this quilt! and the colors are so very jacey-esque. congratulations, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love your color selection and your pattern. Happy for you in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a bright, cheerful and lovely design! And congratulations on its publication!

    (Apologies if this is a repeat comment; something went a bit wonky with my first reply.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful quilt! And I love the pictures you took! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Catching up on blog-land. Congrats on the magazine publication! I love this pattern and the happy blues and greens. (sjn821 on Rav)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails