Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2016

FO: Magic Stars

FO: Magic Stars Quilt

This quilt is completely because of my pal Charlotte (who is now on The Great British Sewing Bee!!!). After seeing this on instagram, I knew I had to make a nearly identical version. Blue is my most-represented stash color, and come on, it's lovely!

FO: Magic Stars Quilt

Aneela's pattern is fun and sewed up quickly!

Quilt ladder

It has become one of my favorite quilts, and I love the way it looks on our new quilt ladder.

I took so long to blog this finish that I have started a second version!

Magic Stars 2.0

It was fun to choose a variety of yellow prints for this version. This is a great scrappy pattern!

4 comments:

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails