Pages

Monday, October 23, 2017

Quilty WIPs update and a favorite FO

FO: Mustard & Pink Geese

I didn't intend to be away for so long, but I can tell you that three of the quilts in that stack from my last post are done (and additionally, another three quilts have been started and finished. Additionally, I went to Maine, experienced Harvey, got a new kitchen, and lots of other fun stuff.
So, today, I want to jump back in and share a very favorite finish.

FO: Mustard & Pink Geese

I shared this project last year, and it was just so fun and scrappy to sew. I used lots of favorite prints and made flying geese and other triangles, and randomly pieced it all together.

FO: Mustard & Pink Geese

A good friend asked me to finish it for a gift she needed, and although I was sad to do so, I am hopeful that the recipient will love it as much as I do.

FO: Mustard & Pink Geese

Dimensions: 53" x 69"

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jacey! I’m love with the color scheme and scrappy patterned designs. It’s beautiful!! I’m sure the recipient will adore it, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the randomness of the whole thing! I would find it hard to let go of too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails