Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

FO: Sparkling Halloween Cider

FO: Sparkling Halloween Cider

Even though I've made Halloween things before, this is my first Halloween quilt! Jeni has used the Sparkling Cider pattern many times, and I always enjoy seeing it. So, I decided that it would make a great Halloween quilt.
I mean, I love stars, and scrappiness, so it felt like a great fit.

FO: Sparkling Halloween Cider

Not surprisingly, this could just as well be considered a cat quilt.

I used a variety of stashed prints, including Lizzy House ghosts, Cotton & Steel prints, solids, and a Heidi Kenney Spoonflower print.

FO: Sparkling Halloween Cider

I made the "Lap size", which is nice 64" x 80". I backed it with a widescreen and quilted it with random straight lines (in this Sulky color). The binding is this amazing print.

FO: Sparkling Halloween Cider

Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Very fun! Love the addition of purple in your Halloweeny palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's right! I remember this pattern. It looks good in anything. =) Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails