Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

Stash enhancement

The fabric I ordered from Equilter came in late last week.

I got one yard of each fabric. The inside of my sister's Twiggy Tweed will either be lined with the blue dots or the green/turquoise print on the left. I'm not sure what I'll do with the others yet, but I couldn't resist.
I also got another yarn gift from Jan. I helped her assemble a mailing list for her store, so she brought me this in return.

Classic Elite Inca Alpaca, 2 skeins

I'm not sure what I'll do with this either, but it's lovely.
Also, Le Slouch from the entry below: my friend April came over Saturday night for dinner (what a meal!) and she loved the beret, so I gave it to her. I wasn't sure how much wear I would get out of it, and I'd rather that it was enjoyed than sitting in my closet.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails