Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Planning

It's the beginning of the third phase of Project Spectrum. The color is red, which fits my mood completely right now. We all need more red in our lives. I've got at least three projects in the works for the next few months. Orangina, in the yarn specified (Rowan 4-ply):

I also cast on for another Liesl this morning in KnitPicks Wool of the Andes, Cranberry:

Additionally, I have to make something with this:


I'm thinking either Ingenue (rav link) or Vaila, but I've still got time to figure that out. I have six skeins, so I'm not really limited by yardage. I just want to pick a sweater that is really flattering so I can do this lovely shade of red justice.

Finally, here's some fabrics that are getting me revved up for red.

2 comments:

  1. I've been in a red mood too lately. I love that Sealing Wax color...it's a new favorite of mine. And all that fabric...NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ding dong! You know I love the red! The KnitPicks Cranberry is rocking my world.

    I said ooooo when I saw Vaila, but then remembered Ingenue from when I've drooled over that design before...oooooooo. Fun all around.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails