Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Little baby gift

My boy's sister is having a baby in March. She's an awesome chick, and I'm excited for her growing family. I'm knitting up a quick and cute gift to send her way; she lives in Washington, D.C., so it may be awhile before I get to see her and the baby.

Progress: Beth's Baby Gift

I'm working through the first sleeve, as you can see. I'm using Cotton Patine in Honey and blue Cotton-Ease, and I may use some chocolate Cotton Patine for the button band. Depending on how quickly I finish, I may knit a second sweater at the next size, for a longer lasting gift.

5 comments:

  1. A second sweater is a good idea! I feel like you make something for a baby, they wear it once and it doesn't fit anymore after. This way they'll get more wear in a way out of it (and they never have to tell anyone they have 2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute sister! but when i first read this, i thought it said...my SISTER is having a baby in March. i thought you knew something i didnt:).

    jon hamm is on SNL! love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! I love the color combo you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails