Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wonky Bee Progress

So, I mentioned here about the Wonky Bee, and then I forgot to share what's happened since then.

April was my month to plan the bee blocks, and I absolutely love my blocks!

Wonky Bee Blocks

Here's a photo with Melissa's and mine. I've actually received all 10 blocks (five other members x 2), but I haven't been able to get a picture of all of them together yet (Melissa's blocks are top right and bottom left, mine are [obviously] the other two). I think this is going to be a really fun quilt. I just need to make a few more blocks and then I'll put them all together!

May is Melissa's month, and she chose wonky house and tree blocks.

For Melissa: May Wonky Bee Blocks

These were really fun to make. I think I prefer my house block over the tree.

In the next coming weeks, be on the lookout for:
-a finished sweater, nearly three years in the making
-some embroidery
-a giveaway(!)

10 comments:

  1. i will be so excited to see your finished quilt top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so awesome! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got your blocks yesterday. They are even cuter in person! I just love the appliqued window frame and curtains on the house. I didn't notice them as much in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow--your finished purple/orange quilt is going to be great! I wouldn't have thought that color combination would be one I liked, but it's fantastic!

    Very cute blocks for Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bee blocks look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those bee blocks, but of course purple is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so cute! Can't wait to see them all together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't wait to see the sweater 3 years in the making! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the purple blocks with orange accents. The colors are very similar to the yarn I am currently using to knit my 1st pair of socks. I will look forward to seeing your finished sweater! (sjn821 on Rav)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails