Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Post-Summit Swap: Received

I have been so fortunate in the swaps I've participated in. The Post Summit Swap is definitely not an exception. Here is the mosaic I created as an inspiration for my partner:

Post-Summit Swap Mosaic
Please click through to see image sources

And my partner, Diane totally rocked it!! She made me an adorable mini quilt in the always awesome grellow color scheme:

Received!

Please excuse the bad lighting, but you can see how gorgeous it is! And look at that little pouch! A kitty! What???
Here's a better shot of the pouch that Diane took. So yeah, I truly love these goodies she made me!

Thanks again, Diane! I intended to get it up on the wall this weekend, but hopefully, it will be hung sometime this week!

10 comments:

  1. i'm so envious! that quilt is gorgeous, but i think my favorite part is the binding. and tiny kitty is so cute. lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! And, yes, the kitty pouch totally rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love it jacey! yellow and grey... it doesn't get better, it is like a sunny and rainy day all at once. and that itty bitty kitty pouch... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I love it! Yellow and grey! Sooooo lucky. The cat purse is adorable. What a great mail day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you! Love the colors and the kitty purse is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a fun swap and I love the one you received!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I immediately think "Jacey" when I see those colors together...what a fantastic swap partner! So glad you have had good success with swaps...maybe I should continue joining in one or two in the future? ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails