Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

A few fun things

See ya later, stupid.

Here's one of the fun gifts I've gotten for my birthday this month. I actually got two of the same shirt (we're returning one); Elliott and my sister both had the same idea!

New favorite: Brown Sugar Cookies

I have a new favorite cookie. These were incredible! They are Brown Sugar Cookies.

Pouches

While I was working on the giveaway pouch, I made these pouches over the weekend for a good friend.

It's been fun playing with the Echino fabrics I've been hoarding saving!

Stash enhancement: Dear Stella

I'm woefully behind on photographing my stash enhancements, but I did manage a photo of this Dear Stella. I just love those stars!

I've been hard at work on a secret project for a certain family member. I'm almost done, though. I'll be sharing it with you after it's opened on Christmas!

14 comments:

  1. I want that shirt! Well, I really want to get it for my husband. Where did they get them??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shirt! And those geometric Stellas are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the honeybadger, i love him! have you seen spiders on drugs?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc

    building webs is for suckas!

    love that dear stella... you may or may not be seeing more of dear stella in a birthday/christmas present that may or may not be coming your way in a week and a half! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered the shirt!! The brown sugar cookies look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. honey badger is just too awesome. and those cookies look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to get a shirt like that for my nephew. He's a little honey badger for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ACK--a deer pouch. Love it! (and that shirt!)

    Yum on those cookies...look delicious!

    Good luck finishing up all your to do items!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE!!!

    I have some enchino, too -- that tea cup one but in aqua. I have no idea what to do with it?? I just know I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. those brown sugar cookies look amazing!! And that t shirt is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've made those cookies before and they are irresistible!!! Am so jealous of the Honey Badger shirt too. Happy birthday if I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember those cookies! Maybe I'll try them this weekend since it will be blissfully work free (I hope!).

    How's the holiday crafting going? I've figured out how to sneak in a hand knit gift (of sorts) and I'm super excited. Plus, tadpole and I get to walk to our LYS to pick up some tosh for a present for my sister. I always get excited about knit-related gifts, even if I'm mostly sticking with the "assembly required" kind this year

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had no idea what the honey badger reference was so I googled it. What a crazy little creature! And that Randall video is hilarious!

    Cute pouches. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh,I needed to see that picture of the Dear Stella. Thanks! I like the diamonds,but they seem to always look vaguely blurry in photos. It must be the print!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yum - those cookies are officially on my to-do list. They look so yum.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails