Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sent: SS Swap

Well, I'm down to just fourteen items on my gifty list (and I should mention, some are commitments, not truly gifts)!

As mentioned here, I participated in the Secret Santa Swap that Sukie organized. And my partner received her swap last night, so it's safe to share the other details. You've already seen the fabric basket I made. My partner, Kaki requested red, white and aqua items, and is especially in love with the new(ish) Children at Play fabric line by Sarah Jane Studios. It just so happens that I had recently purchased a little of the pinwheel fabric from Pink Castle Fabrics, and with some more help from the stash, I knew Kaki was going to be happy.

FO: Pinwheel Mug Rug

Along with the basket, I made a little mug rug, featuring an embroidered pinwheel (which I drew). I also included the rest of the pinwheel fabric and some Ruby scallops (used on the mug rug and for the basket lining).

Based on her tweets last night, I am pretty sure Kaki is a happy girl!

Now, I just have to sit tight and see what my santa brings for me!

7 comments:

  1. I love that happy little pinwheel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some cute stuff for her!! Such a fun mug rug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so cute! i love your embroidery and red/white/aqua is always a fave. lucky recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that color combo - it always looks so fresh! She was very lucky to have you as her partner - great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute makes jacey. i bet she is very happy with them. i can't wait to see what you get.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many beautiful mug rugs have been popping up on the internets lately...love them. And yours is fabulous...that windmill is a great idea and wow, the execution is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails