Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wedding Shower pics

I finally sat down to pick out my favorite pictures from the wedding shower, given by my sister, mom and good friends. The party was fun, with lots of good fun, fun people and only one game. I'm not big on shower games. My friends really did an amazing job putting together a super fun day!

My creation

You can see all of these photos in my flickr photostream.

The center picture is the inside cover of the recipe book that they compiled for me. My friend Julie did all of the graphics and editing. It's such a special book, with lots of family/friend recipes to enjoy for years to come.

I also wanted to share the pillowcases my mom made for me.

261596313507

My mom HAND-embroidered these beauties! She did an amazing job, and I just love them.

After the wedding, I'll be sure to share more pictures of the recipe book!

11 comments:

  1. Aww! So fun. And now we know you get your crafty talent from your mom. Those pillowcases are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope it was as fun as it looks. I'm really admiring the gifts people have made you. You know some very creative people!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are SO completely adorable. Glad you're shower was such a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had such a great wedding shower! I love the mosaic you made! It looks absolutely wonderful I would make it a poster to hang on the wall! And you look so adorable and happy! The recipe book is a sweet gift too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so, i need you to school me on how to make mosaics... i tried this afternoon and failed miserably!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A recipe book is a great idea for a shower gift! And how thoughtful of your mom to embroider those pillow cases! (sjn821)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What awesome gifts!!!! LOVE the embroidered pillowcases...Your Mom must be so happy and proud of YOU:) Big DAY is SO close!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I DID NOT know you allready had your wedding!!!! WOW! Congratulations Jacey! I cannot wait to see the pictures:) GOOD FOR YOU!! I am quite surprised! I thought your wedding was still a couple weeks away!! HUGS to the new bride:))))

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails