Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Hello(?)

I didn't intend to be gone for so long, but that word I chose in January has been serving me well. I have been so intent on making, that talking about it has fallen by the wayside.

Star in a star

It's my month for do.Good Stitches again, and we are making star blocks!

Wonky BeeWe are nearly done with round three of the Wonky Bee. This is part of Sara's solids quilt. I assembled this portion, and made the wonky stars and the HST section above them. Melissa did the EPP section, and Nickedid the large postage stamp piecing. I love how this is coming together!

I currently have three quilt tops waiting for basting (this one, that one and another that is only on instagram currently). I'm also finishing a fourth quilt top, this time a postage stamp project. It's scrappy and fun!

Soon, I will share the dress I recently finished. I wore it to my future brother-in-law's graduation this weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a bunch of fun projects going on! Loving how the solids quilt is turning out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, it's just so gorgeous! i can't wait to get it back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colours of the star.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy and aren't the only one not blogging as much. We'll both be back eventually ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhoh, you have a lot to catch us up on. Miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to be able to find good information from your blog articles.


    Here is my webpage - learn more

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails