Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Sew Fine Fabric

Maybe I'm the only one, but I am always conservative with a gift certificate.
I savor it.
I hesitate, and consider.
Ive been known to have gift certificates that are over a year old in my possession.
I don't know why I do this.
At the Fall Quilt Festival Meet Up, I won a $100 gift certificate from Sew Fine Fabric. It was so generous, and I was so surprised! Seven months later, I placed and received my order.

My gift certificate went a long way!
I chose several prints that I love, and the bottom left olive print is for another staple dress (I know, I know. I haven't even shared the first one yet!). Jodi also carries washi tape! And to top it off, she offers $2.50 flat rate shipping for all US orders!
So, thanks again, Jodi, for donating this gift certificate. I'm happy I finally reimbursed it!



6 comments:

  1. What a lovely haul! I'm the same way with gift certificates. I'm extra cautious with them, it takes me sometimes years to use them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty bunch of goodies! Have fun with them all. And enjoy a safe, long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great choices, and they're wrapped up so prettily! and you can't beat $2.50 flat rate shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you wait so long! I always spend mine straight away :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see the Staple dress!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tend to hoard GCs too. And then must find the optimum way to spend them.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails