Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A few bits

Here's a few things I've been working on recently:

Scrappy log cabin blocks for Natalie

The first (of many) Lucky Stars BOM paper pieced star. This is a collection of patterns that Don't Call Me Betsy designed. The block shown is from January 2013.
Clearly, I'm a little behind.

My Scrappy Hue Shift blanket is growing. I'm at thirty squares now. I've thoroughly enjoyed each square. My newest bundle of scraps is from Rue, which I've already started to use.

I've got a local retreat this weekend, and have been prepping a few projects to work on, so I'll have more to share on that shortly.

2 comments:

  1. You're ahead of me in the lucky stars BOM. Paper piecing still confuses me....I had hoped by signing up, I would conquer my fear....no such luck! By the way, what is your Instagram name? I tried finding you the other day when you mentioned posting a pic on IG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My instagram can be found @jaceynotjc. I'm sorry you haven't felt successful with paper piecing yet! It takes some time, and you can never rush it!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails