Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

FOs: Lots of pouches

FO: Ice-dyed Petal Pouches

When a dear friend (who is your sister in sarcasm) gives you some ice-dyed fabric, you must try to do it justice.

FO: Ice-dyed Petal Pouches

I decided to make two Petal Pouches (one for me and one for a birthday gift) using this amazing fabric. This was my second time to make the pattern, and it produces such a nice pouch. The shape is fun, and using a metal zipper just feels fancy.

FO: Ice-dyed Petal Pouches

I also recently made a pile of open wide pouches.

FO: Open Wide Pouches

I can't believe this was my first time to make these pouches. Anna's tutorial is nearly five years old, but for some reason, I never got around to it. I used fusible fleece on a second set (I will share those later), which helped them keep their shape.

And most recently, I made two gifty pouches using Jeni's Triplizip pattern. Somehow, I still have a million zippers, so I suspect there will be some more pouches in my immediate future.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails