Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2017

FO: Sew Portable Tote

There are loads of projects that I finish but never photograph.

FO: Sew Portable Tote

I'm not sure why this happens (although I am the worst with garments), but I am trying to catch up on sharing some older projects. A few years ago, Elliott and my mother-in-law conspired to buy me a featherweight for my birthday/Christmas gift. It was really fun, as we went together to a little shop that repairs vintage machines.
Soon after, I knew I needed to make Jeni's Sew Portable Tote, since (hello) it is designed to hold the machine.

FO: Sew Portable Tote

I would say this bag has been finished for more than a year, and I still love the bright and happy combination of fabrics I chose. The Melody Miller transistor print is a favorite!

I haven't used my featherweight lately, but I think I need to give it a cleaning and use it very soon (and share photos, as well!).

2 comments:

  1. Yay for crossing something off the "to photograph" list! I love your tote, and that Bella is in one of these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that pattern but haven't made it yet. I have the original suitcase for my featherweight but have been trying for over a year now to get the stink out of it but have been unsuccessful. Hence the need for making this tote some day. First I have to find some fabric that's as cool as yours :) Love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails