Pages

Thursday, May 25, 2017

FO: Magic Stars 2.0

FO: Magic Stars 2.0

FO: Magic Stars 2.0

Magic Stars 2.0

FO: Magic Stars 2.0

FO: Magic Stars 2.0

As soon as I finished my first Magic Stars quilt, I knew I wanted to make another. And honestly, now that the second one is done, I can totally see myself making one in every color!
It is so much fun choosing prints, pressing and cutting them, and then pairing and sewing.
And then, it really is magical as the blocks start to form!
Did you know I love yellow? I do.

Pattern is here from Aneela

We will see how long I can wait before starting Magic Stars #3.

5 comments:

  1. Love! It turned out so pretty and cheerful! I love the contrast that the back adds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love when a pattern grabs you like that! For me it was Swoon. Anyway, your yellow one is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow and white is so classic and I love this rendition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gaaaaaah! It's so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so bright and cheerful! I love the blue contrast backing. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails