Pages

Monday, May 22, 2017

FO: Panache Compass Bag

FO: Panache Compass Bag

FO: Panache Compass Bag

FO: Panache Compass Bag

DSC_4741

Panache is Becca Bryan's debut line with Robert Kaufman, and I was asked to make this Compass Bag for her booth at quilt market.
It was my first time making this pattern (this is the small size), and I am already planning one to keep, very soon! I really love the way the hardware looks, especially on the adjustable strap (Anna gives suggestions in her pattern for sources). I really love these prints (Panache will be available in October), but the pocket/strap print is my favorite!

1 comment:

  1. It turned out so cute! I love the pop of that turquoise zipper!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails