Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Progress: 3/10

I'm knitting my third shawl of 2010 (for the 10 shawls in 2010 challenge). I haven't mentioned it much here because I'm really not sure that I'll complete the challenge, but it's a fun goal, nonetheless.

The third shawl is Cosmicpluto's Milkweed, and I'm using my lone skein of Sundara Sock. The colorway is Delphiniums, and I dig the purple to blue variegation. I'm loving it so far.

Progress: Milkweed Shawl

I'm much further than this picture, and I may even finish this weekend.

Once this shawl is complete, I'll be casting on for a summer top, although the specifics are still undetermined.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Such rich shades of blue and purple! That is going to make one fabulous shawl!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails