Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Finished!

I mailed out my embroider-bee blocks last week, and I haven't sat down long enough to share the final block with you.

Final embroider-bee block

I'm not sure of the designer of this pattern, as it was something I found online a few years ago. If anyone knows, please tell me, so I can give credit where it's due! This little squirrel is so cute, and I enjoyed stitching him.

Embroider-bee blocks

Here are the four blocks I made before they were mailed off to their new homes. I really enjoyed the embroider-bee!

I haven't received my blocks yet, but I know they're on their way to me! Here are links to the blocks made for me:
by ams2010
by TinyAcorn
by LittleLoops
by Scruffycat1970

Thanks, ladies!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my god, that squirrel is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Those are some of the prettiest things I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a fun concept for a bee. I enjoyed looking at the blocks on the way to you. All so different!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all those blocks! so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, they are all gorgeous but I think my favorite is the owl. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails