Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Stashy Stash and some links

I've been bad about posting stash pictures, so here's a few recent enhancements.

New stash: Hope Valley

I picked up a FQ stack of Denyse Schmidt's Hope Valley line. It wasn't a line that grabbed me right away, but now I love it! Perhaps it's all the amazing finished quilts that made me think twice!

New stash: AMH

I also picked up these three AMH prints last week. The two on the right are from Good Folks, an out of print line, and the left is a favorite from Innocent Crush.

It's a Hoot Stash

I love the whimsical It's a Hoot! line by Momo for Moda. Rumor has it, my one and only sister likes it too, so this might become a quilt for her someday soon!

And a few random flickr faves for you:
Laff cat
Amazing quilt by Summersville with her hand-printed fabrics
I love this birdie mug rug
Lindsay's finished Bottled Rainbows quilt is beautiful!
The ever-inspiring Chawne is spinning some beautiful handspun lately!
I love this zig zag solids quilt

Have a great weekend, all!

3 comments:

  1. That's some nice-looking stuff you have there. :)

    So be honest: which is larger, your yarn stash or your fabric stash? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about Hope Valley. I kinda really want it these days. And *love* It's a Hoot. Great additions!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh, i've been hoarding my Hope Valley and happy to see what others are doing with theirs.

    thanks for the shout-out! the spinning is great for relaxation.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails