Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday

Whirlwind week is in progress! Amanda left Sunday, and later that day, my sister and I left to visit our grandparents. We just got back, and I have a quick break before the next craziness begins!

I wanted to share a couple of fun things from Amanda's visit. We had the BEST time! We managed to get some sewing done, did a little shopping, and ate. And laughed. And ate. And played Mario Kart. Our main project was the Painted Portrait Blouse. I am really glad we worked on these together. There were times when one of us would get frustrated or confused. It was good to have each other for company and confirmation. We both managed to get our tops done. I'll be sharing mine soon! I managed to ask my sweet sister for a few FO shots in the country.

In the meantime, here's my finished yoke and a funny face.

Funny face

I'll be back soon with a new Wiksten tank, my Painted Portrait Blouse, and a tree skirt tutorial (on Thursday) for the Holiday Craft bash!

10 comments:

  1. i love your funny faces! xoxoxo so glad you girls had such a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like y'all had fun. Can't wait to see your new wardrobe! Very impressed that you made all those clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy! I'm looking forward to seeing your finished projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun! See you in Houston!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your gallery of wallhangings. Makes me wish to have such fun quilts for my walls, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds busy and fun, and I love the look on your face in that photo- hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pic Jacey!! LOVE the dickie and I can't wait to see those blouse pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That funny face is great-- perfect complement for your half finished top :) I love all of your mini quilts!! I need to make some more for my wall, looks like such a fun space!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails