Pages

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

FO: Handcrafted Prism

FO: Handcrafted Prism

Maybe knowing that this quilt top was finished in October 2016 will make you feel inspired to finish a lingering project of your own.
This is Prism, from Jeni's Patchwork Essentials book.
I knew the design was a great way to let the Handcrafted fabrics (by Alison Glass) shine.

FO: Handcrafted Prism

I just love the colors and the effect of quarter square triangles is always striking!

WIP: Handcrafted Prism

A post shared by Jacey (@jaceynotjc) on

This photo gives you a nice idea of the quilting, which I did in a soft rosy pink.

And I love the asterisk binding, which plays off the quilting.

FO: Handcrafted Prism (back)

And the back! I honestly love it as much as the front.

I managed to get a quilt basted late last week, and I'm just about to start quilting.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! It turned out so beautiful!! The colors are so saturated and I LOVE the back! So scrap happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so nice! I agree - a perfect partnership of pattern and fabric.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails