Monday, February 28, 2011

No way!

FO: Scrap-Happy Couch Pillow

When I made this pillow, I didn't realize I would be able to enter it into not one, but two contests.

And imagine my surprise, when I saw this Stitched in Color entry, naming my pillow as one of the nine finalists this month!!

I was so surprised, as there were so many beautiful pillows entered in the contest.

Thank you, Rachel!


  1. It's really pretty. Congratulations!

  2. Wish all of the network of friends have a new start .
    Scarves Scarves
    hope you have a great 2011. Thanks for the link, sweetie!
    Titanium Necklaces

  3. Look at me! I'm commenting! That's awesome, Jacey. You've been sewing some really great stuff lately! :D

  4. That's a wonderful pillow! Congrats to you!

  5. Congratulations! It's a fabulous pillow!


I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails