Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

A few Friday links!

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for 5:00 to get here. It's been a hectic work week, and I'm ready for some crafty time!
I wanted to share a few links to kick off the weekend.

I'm pretty sure these cupcakes will be a part of my near future...

I just entered Kaelin's mini quilt in Jennifer's massive mini contest. You should enter, too!

I'm kind of digging these earrings, maybe for the rehearsal dinner?

This looks like hours of nostalgic fun!

March is my month in the Wonky Bee, and we're making Polaroid blocks! I can't wait to see the blocks made!

Happy Friday to you. After a much needed catch-up on sleep and crafting this weekend, I'll have several things to share with you, including my very first sewing tutorial!

I'm Ron Burgundy?

I'll leave you with mustached Jacey and Jill. We went to see Anchorman at the Alamo Drafthouse in January.

6 comments:

  1. Love the staches! If my MOH has her way, there will be staches somewhere in the wedding or pre-wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend. And save me a cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those cupcakes look amazing! So ready for the weekend over here too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you look great with a mustache, who´d have thought.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jacey,

    I'm excited to pass on the Liebster Blog Award to you! Check out the details on my blog at http://fabricmutt.blogspot.com/2012/03/may-i-have-envelope-please.html. So glad to have the chance to give you and your blog some well deserved recognition.

    Enjoy!
    Heidi @ Fabric Mutt

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails