Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

A few bits

I just have a few odds and ends to share with you today!

Quilts for Boston

First, I never shared my blocks for the Quilts for Boston drive. I know the Boston MQG received an amazing response in this effort, which is heartwarming!
I also intend to send at least one baby quilt (and hopefully more!) to the Moore Love effort. I am hoping I can get a second small quilt done before the deadline!

Oh, and check out these fun Goose Creek blocks!

Goose Creek blocks

Deborah shared a tutorial for these, and asked us to make them for her month of do.Good Stitches. I really loved making them.

This corner makes me happy.

I especially love how this corner turned out.

FO: Vintage Sheet Wreath

Finally (and I do mean, finally!), I recently finished this vintage wrapped wreath. Jeni shared a tutorial for this, and I purchased a sheet strip pack from her AGES ago (like, two years, I think). I don't know why it took me so long. It's so easy and fun! I ended up sewing all of the strips together, like binding, instead of wrapping each one separately. And now I have a happy wreath!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty blocks Jacey. I love the pops of yellow in all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at those points! *bows down in awe*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much good stuff. Your Goose Creek blocks rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so impressed with your piecing - it's so precise! Everything tools great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog
    and wished to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
    After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again
    soon!

    my weblog ... provestra reviews

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails