Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

FOs: Divided Baskets

Thanks for all your kind words on the Postage Stamp quilt!

Have you tried Noodlehead's Divided Basket pattern?

Sometimes, when I purchase a pattern, I don't make it for months.
Then, other times, I make three right out of the gate.
Like this time.

FOs: Divided Baskets

First I made one for me (the back one!). Then, my cousin saw it on Instagram, and said she wished for one. I can't turn her down. She is the sweetest.

Tamiko also commented on how much she loved mine.

FO: Tamiko's Basket

Since I think she is seriously awesome, I asked her about her favorite colors in a not-so-subtle way, and made her one of her very own.

Luckily, the pattern is easy to follow and fast to finish. Plus, I got to use some of my favorite home decor prints that have just been sitting around.

I felt strange in making the first one, as the construction is a little unusual. But, then the second two were easy.

These make such great gifts, so I know I will make more in the future.

10 comments:

  1. I have this pattern, and really need to make myself a basket, as I've heard nothing but good things about the pattern instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! They look like they'd be really handy for storing craft projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! good idea to use home dec fabric, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this pattern but haven't made it yet. Yours are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog right here! Additionally your web site quite a bit up
    very fast! What host are you the use of? Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink on your host?
    I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

    Here is my page; kelly jorn cook dds

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all so cute, but the floral one is fantastic!! I really need to make one of these again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really darling - I need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those look fantastic! Are they big enough to me yarn caddies for a small project?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, definitely great baskets! They look perfect for holding yarn and WIPs.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails