Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Nordika and some bee blocks

Hiya! I hope this Monday is a good one for you. I spent the weekend with my extended family. Tomorrow, I'll be sharing a finished quilt, that I gifted to my grandmother over the weekend. Today, I wanted to show you two things. First, I'll soon be assembling these blocks:

do. Good Stitches blocks

These are for do.Good Stitches, Love circle. After I took this picture, I received the last four blocks. I hope to at least start working on this top before the weekend!

Nordika

I also REALLY hope I get time to cut into this lovely stack soon. This is Nordika. by my good friend, Jeni Baker! It's her second line for Art Gallery Fabrics, and it will be available next month! She very kindly sent some for me to play with, and the colors are so good. There's no doubt I'll be purchasing a larger cut of one of those plaid prints for a dress or shirt. Way to go, Jeni! It is awesome.

See you tomorrow with a quilty finish!

11 comments:

  1. Nordika looks fab - I want some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like your week is going to be filled with fun and color. The Nordika stash is going to make for amazing projects! Great colors and plenty of contrast. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yay, our blocks look fun! Loving all the different sizes. Have fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that star quilt is going to be amazing! And I'm jealous you get to play with Nordika!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beautiful stars will be so fun to make into a quilt! I'm pretty excited about Nordika too - can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bee blocks look amazing!!! And the fabric for the next quilt is pretty awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the stars, Jacey! You are so lucky to have some of Jeni's Nordika already, have fun with it! I can't wait to see what you make!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the stars are wonderful.
    And I will purchase Nordika, too. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The star blocks are great and I love the color palette! Can't wait to see what the finished top looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The star blocks are great and I love the color palette! Can't wait to see what the finished top looks like!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails