Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Food Friday

I made this version of potato salad (which really looked more like mashed potatoes with stuff in them) for the Fourth.

Seriously, this stuff was so delicious.

I chopped fresh dill, parsley, green onions, celery, dill pickles, After boiling my new potatoes, I sort of mashed them, and combined them with all of the above ingredients, plus some stone-ground mustard, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, honey, olive oil, salt and pepper. I made sure to toss in the potatoes when they were still warm, so they really absorbed the flavor of the dressing. Mmm. It was divine. Happy Friday!

Also, a shoutout to my mom on her birthday today!!

3 comments:

  1. O...M...G. Want this potato goodness...right...now. Did you follow a recipe or just fiddle with the amounts of each ingredient as you went? Maybe I'll try with a dash of everything and see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy! And thank you for the birthday wishes! I enjoyed seeing you on my birthday and looking forward to today!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails