Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Food Friday

I made Smitten Kitchen's Feta Salsa I posted about last Friday and took it to a gathering last Saturday. We ate it with Triscuits and it was delicious. Then, I used some on Sunday evening in my dinner. I had some Gourmet Texas Pasta I bought at last year's Rice Harvest Festival.
Habanero Pasta, to be exact.

I sauteed some green onions, bell pepper and mushrooms, and tossed them with this habanero pasta and olive oil. Then I topped it with a generous dose of the Feta Salsa.

So freakin' good. Nothing says comfort like pasta, veggies and cheese for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails