Her wedding is this weekend, so in the last couple of weeks, I worked on getting these clutches made.
I think the clutches turned out nicely, but I must admit, the finishing steps gave me trouble. This wasn't Anna's fault. It's just a little fussy, and I'm definitely not a professional bag-maker. Still, I learned how to install magnetic snaps, and I could see a visible difference between the first bag finished and the last. I made these in the smaller size, and I didn't include any pockets or zippers.
I used Joel Dewberry Aviary 2 prints from the stash (although I had to purchase a little more of two prints), to match Kim's wedding colors.
I hope her bridesmaids will enjoy them!
I also managed to finish my second Modern Medallion attempt last night.
I'm much happier with those inner points and the smoothness of the block. I've added my next two rounds of fabrics to the block, so I'll share progress again soon!