Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Scrappy citrus

June is my very first month to be a quilter in do.Good Stitches.

Blocks are piling up!

I'm excited, especially after seeing all of these lovely blocks appear in my mailbox! I asked for scrappy improv blocks in citrus colors, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results! I haven't made any myself, as I wanted to see how many I ended up with first. Since they are varying sizes, a few stitchers made extra! I might end up with enough for a bigger quilt than I originally intended! It was especially exciting to receive blocks in person from both Ara Jane and Maureen at the retreat! I'll share progress as soon as all blocks are received.

8 comments:

  1. Now that looks fun!! I might have to upgrade to quilter eventually (I'm tempted to say "In the Fall" hehe), just so I can be on the receiving end of such a marvelous pile of quilt blocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love how happy these squares are ... happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the citrus color palette. it's going to be one colorful and fun quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these colors make me super happy. this is going to be a gorgeous quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty colours! Reading your blog always makes me wish I was a quilter. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like everyone else, I love those colors! That's a great cheerful palette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks like spring! happy happy happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. p.s. notice i am catching up on my blog reading! xo miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails