Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February - Photo Challenge

Having never participated in a photo challenge, I can't guarantee I'll make it through February with this, but I'm going to try! Andi posted a fun idea for February, and since the focus is crafting, I think I'll have a better shot at success!

A Month of Craft Photos

The prompts look fun and I already have ideas for a few of them. She included a 30th day, in case you don't like one of the prompts, or you miss a day.

Andi just started a flickr group to share your photos for the challenge. Feel free to join us!

4 comments:

  1. sounds fun! as far as participating...um, maybe? i'm so bad at committing to these kinds of things and then never wanting to do them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might try March. Right now, me in action would be inaction. I left work early sick today. Not good given I have a show in 2 weeks. Blarg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i added my picture for yesterday just now. i am happy to have my camera to play along. when you sent me the invite to the group i laughed because i hadn't found my camera yet. i thought, "she is messing with me" lol! thankfully all is well now. i am off to take some pics of my tools!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I were actually home in February for any length of time, this looks like fun...alas, the calm of January has ended.

    I'll be looking forward to following these on flickr!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails