Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Stella +

Happy Valentine's Day! Do you remember the Echo pillow I sent Nicke? Ah, I'm still so in love with that yellow stitching.
Well, last week, I got my lovely pillow! Nicke knew I would fall for a gray and yellow plus pillow. She was right.

Nicke's outdone herself

She used some lovely prints, including Dear Stella, Amy Butler, Ruby and others.

I heart you, plus quilt

Nicke handquilted around some of the pluses, and it just looks lovely! She also included an invisible zipper, which looks masterful!

I would certainly call this a successful swap! Nicke is so much fun, and I feel lucky to count her as my friend.


  1. Looks lovely and yes, nice to have such great friends!

  2. i am so happy you love it. i hope it is as happy at your house as your pillow is at mine!

  3. such a gorgeous pillow! a very successful swap indeed!

  4. Lovely pillow...of course, they both were!

  5. I love it!! It looks great with your aqua wall, too!!

  6. So fun! It seems fitting that she made you a beautiful plus pillow, just like you made one for me! They are like separated twins :)

  7. This is really nice...I love the colors...the muted tones go really well together. And of course is has the perfect color combination for you (yellows, blues, and greys!).


I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails