Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Stella +

Happy Valentine's Day! Do you remember the Echo pillow I sent Nicke? Ah, I'm still so in love with that yellow stitching.
Well, last week, I got my lovely pillow! Nicke knew I would fall for a gray and yellow plus pillow. She was right.

Nicke's outdone herself

She used some lovely prints, including Dear Stella, Amy Butler, Ruby and others.

I heart you, plus quilt

Nicke handquilted around some of the pluses, and it just looks lovely! She also included an invisible zipper, which looks masterful!

I would certainly call this a successful swap! Nicke is so much fun, and I feel lucky to count her as my friend.

9 comments:

  1. Looks lovely and yes, nice to have such great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so happy you love it. i hope it is as happy at your house as your pillow is at mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a gorgeous pillow! a very successful swap indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pillow...of course, they both were!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! It looks great with your aqua wall, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! It seems fitting that she made you a beautiful plus pillow, just like you made one for me! They are like separated twins :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really nice...I love the colors...the muted tones go really well together. And of course is has the perfect color combination for you (yellows, blues, and greys!).

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails