I'm back with a doozy, though!
About seven weeks ago, I posted this pile of fabric on instagram:
The stack happened by accident. I was rearranging my yellow fabrics, and then, well... If you have a fabric stash (or any other medium), you know what I mean.
I started by pairing fabrics and making flying geese in a variety of sizes, and then just started piecing things together. I'm using the HSTs made off the geese corners, as well as strips and scraps.
And of course, I had to add a few bear paws.
Olias and Fiztgerald (and Bella, too, although no photo here) helped, as cats do.
This project is really coming together now, although I didn't have a specific size planned when I started.
It won't be long now!